Call of Duty: Mobile has partnered with award-winning artist, Ozuna to be the first musician to bring fans custom in-game content globally for the launch of its Season 7: The Elite of the Elite. This deep integration for the wildly popular mobile franchise means players can roam around Call of Duty: Mobile with the singer’s iconic bear-themed character skin and other Ozuna-inspired items such as calling cards, avatars, and much more.
To celebrate this epic collaboration, the reggaeton mega-star wrote a brand-new song for the Season entitled “A La Buena, El Mejor.”
Season 7 of Call of Duty: Mobile launches with a fresh supply of free and premium content including two new maps, new characters such as a new Operator named Demir, a new functional weapon – the Hades LMG – Shoulder Cannon, a new Operator Skill, and much more.
Players hoping to be the elite of the elite will also want to step up their game with the addition of 50 new tiers of Battle Pass rewards available to be earned.
In order to rise to the top, players should pay attention to some of the key highlights for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 7: Elite of the Elite, coming to Android and iOS:
· Two New Maps
· Scrapyard 2019: A classic Modern Warfare 2 map was first introduced in Call of Duty: Mobile in early 2020 and makes a thematic return. A largely symmetrical map, that takes place in an aircraft boneyard full of scattered parts and storage sheds.
· Monastery: Originally launched in Call of Duty Online, this once-peaceful Monastery, where Operators must navigate the map’s twisting walkways and clustered buildings, turns into a battle ground.
· New Themed Event – Cyber Attack –Launching on September 3, players send their operator on a mission in Multiplayer and Battle Royale every six hours for the chance to bring back rewards, including the Zero — Dark Ops and SKS — Technic Turret Weapon Blueprints, an Epic Charm, and more. The higher their operator’s level, the great probability of bringing back higher quality rewards.
· Fans can catch Ozuna streaming Season 7 of Call of Duty: Mobile here on Sept. 2 and Sept. 3, along with special guests.
· A new video created by Ozuna showing his transformation into Call of Duty: Mobile can be found here.
Players can also expect New Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, Bundles and more available in the store once the Season begins.
For more information about Season 7: Elite of the Elite, head to the Activision Games Blog: